Professional Roofing Services in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Are you on the lookout for roofing services in your community? Our team of professionals is aware of varying issues that may affect the roofing construction life span and performance. No matter what the reason may be, we work with the intellectual honesty to achieve prompt, budget-effective results.
New Roofing Construction
If you are planning to build a new home, a perfectly designed roof installation will give you that perfect design and home look that you are looking for. Our team can help you achieve the look you want by matching it with your roof design.
- Top-quality materials for Underlayment, Vents & Gutters
- Professional Installation
- New Roofing Construction on Schedule and On Budget
Not all damage is obvious or extensive, and there are many signs and symptoms that often go unnoticed. It’s true that problems can be missed, but our experts apply a trained eye for small details, catching even the smallest issues to be found and fixed.
- Protruding Areas – vents and outlets such as skylights on the roof of your house can cause leaks which in turn can cause extensive damage
- Clogged Gutters – damage caused by flooding of clogged gutters
- Weather Damage – damage as a result of wind, rain, snow, or hail
- Animal Damage – damage caused by animals trying to bury into your roof
- Debris – falling trees, and flying projectile from severe storms
- Chimney Flashing – damage when the barrier keeping the chimney attached breaks apart
A lot of households mistakenly believe that the only solution to a damaged roof is total roof replacement; however, there are other options out there that are more affordable. Re-roofing or re-surfacing is both effective and less costly alternatives to roof replacement. Re-roofing gives homeowners peace of mind from knowing they have chosen an affordable option that will increase their home’s resale value. Having to re-roof right away will be advantageous to ensure the integrity of your roof.
The Advantages of Re-Roofing
- Enhances the cosmetic appearance of your home
- Re-roofing does not require extensive cost
- Re-roofing is the fastest way to restore your roof
- New shingles can lead to a roof that lasts for 10 years or more
- Increases the value of your home
Preventative Roof Maintenance
Every homeowner works to get the most out of their home, including the roof that protects it. By conducting short, simple, preventative roof maintenance, you can get the most out of your roof and save money. Implementing regular precautionary preserving roof checks can lead to your roof enduring years beyond its inceptive warranty duration.
The most common items to look for are:
- Paint peeling on eves or overhangs
- Cracked or missing caulking around skylights or chimneys
- Curled or buckled shingles
- Missing or damaged shingles or another surface material
- Bare spots on asphalt shingles
- Rusted flashing
Contact Us with Your Roofing Needs
A team will be assigned solely dedicated to your projects when you decide to book our services. They will work around your budget and time frame to ensure that you are satisfied with our work. We are more than happy to be your contractor for your project.
Visit the Contact Us page today if you have made the decision to go ahead with your next home improvement project and an expert will reach out to you as soon as one is available. We sincerely hope you will contact us and give us a chance to meet your roofing needs.